Upon entering the Irene Farm. Your health and wellbeing and that of our staff is our top priority. Due to the COVID-19 virus and to fully comply with the Disaster Management Act and Government regulations stipulated in the Government Gazette dated 18 March 2020 to contain the spread of the coronavirus, we have put in place the following health measures.
ALL RESTAURANT PREMISES ARE CLOSED
We will follow and adhere to the advisory updates of the Health Department and the World Health Organization, as well as implementing our own strict hygiene procedures.
This will include the following:
– Social distancing;
– All guest’s hands will be sanitised upon their arrival of the Deli;
– Disinfectant spray bottles are placed at all till points and are used by our cashiers;
– Surfaces are regularly disinfected and cleaned;
– Strict and regular hand-washing procedures for staff are enforced,
– Irene Farm remains open to the public from 07:00 – 18:00 every day.
Your health is our top priority. We remain open for business and endeavour to deliver a superior service to you. During this time a take away/delivery menu is available for home and business deliveries within a 5 km radius.
As is permitted in terms of the lock down
Please feel free to pop in between 07:00 – 18:00 daily,
or order through our online deli for delivery to your home.
Unfortunate the restaurants are closed and no roaming around the farm is allowed.