Fairy tale weddings are what every little girl dreams of. When it’s your time to start planning your wedding, one of the first tasks is choosing an ideal venue.
Irene Dairy Farm is the perfect location with ample space whether you are planning an intimate affair or a big bash – we will ensure you are able to design and create your perfect daytime wedding. This 120 year old working dairy farm offers a unique and affordable experience.
Boasting two ceremony venues, with a range of reception venues on the farm, you are spoilt for choice.
Reception venues include:
Situated in a 120 year old barn building, this venue offers the ideal farm feel. With a 100 guest capacity, banquet style, the buffet area is available in the adjacent room.
The most popular area on our farm is this open reception area shaded by giant oak trees and comprising of 12 seat benches, seating 120 guest capacity.
Ideal for a larger wedding, this venue has a banquet style 300 guest capacity with a dancefloor and a 350 guest capacity without.
Our Nomadic Tent option offers 150 guest capacity, banquet style.
Once you’ve made the choice to select one of our venues for your special day, we will be happy to assist with the menu choice, wedding checklist and all other elements that will ensure your day is perfect.
With us you can have your farm styled wedding without having to leave the city.
Please let us know which date you are interested in booking, along with an estimation of your amount of guests and which venue option you would prefer – we will gladly send you a quotation. You can complete our provisional booking form here.
Venue hire includes the following:
- Tables (round tables with a maximum of 10 guests per table where benches aren’t used)
- Chairs (where benches aren’t provided)
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- White tablecloths and napkins
- White Carlton chair covers
- Waiter and bar service
- Setup/breakdown days
- Draping (Supplier list is provided)
- All beverages
- Irene Dairy Farm has several buffet menus available from R140 per person upwards
- Irene Dairy Farm is licensed to sell beer, wine and soft drinks (no spirits will be sold)
- Guests are not permitted to bring their own liquor onto the premises without prior arrangement and a corkage fee of R55 per bottle for wines and champagnes that are brought in.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
Irene Dairy Farm is a cashless environment. All major credit and debit cards are accepted. Only food and beverages purchased at The Dairy Shop or Restaurants may be consumed on the farm.