With modern times trending towards looking back at what yesteryears were like, it’s no wonder that The Dairy shop continues to grow in popularity as more and more people are wanting to return to basic good health.
Those of us who remember our milk being delivered to our doorsteps and how the cream used to rise to the top (causing a fight over who would get to scoop it off to eat!), will love the experience of nostalgia a visit to The Dairy Shop brings.
Top of the shopping list is certified raw full cream milk. Whether it’s purchased in bottles or by the bucket, Irene Dairy Farm is still renowned for its fresh, delicious dairy milk. For those who would prefer the low fat or fat free options, we cater for you too with our 2 litre bottles of fresh milk on the shelf. Of course, a tub of our famous rich thick cream is a must and if you aren’t early enough, you might lose out as our cream is often sold out by the afternoons.
Open 365 day a year, from 08h00 to 18h00, as we don’t want you to miss out on your favourite milk and treats. To give you an idea of what we have available, here are some of our stocked items listed below:
- A wide range of homemade cookies, rusks, cakes, sweet loaves and the best milk tart in town!
- Irene Dairy Farm famous homemade pies and gourmet lunch sandwiches.
- Locally cured biltong and dry wors.
- Variations of ice cream, slush puppies and fresh popcorn to enjoy on the farm or on the go.
- Homemade jams, pickles, relishes and a large range of Peels honey products as well as locally produced honey and fresh honeycomb.
- A wide range of imported and local cheese as well as cold meats.
- Pasta’s and pasta sauces.
- A health section including wheat and gluten free as well as sugar free products.
- A varied selection of coffees (beans, ground and instant), teas and iced coffees.
- Assorted beverages including Frankies Old Fashioned range, homemade ginger beer, Elgin iced teas and fresh fruit juices.
- Assorted sweet treats for young and old.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
Irene Dairy Farm is a cashless environment. All major credit and debit cards are accepted. Only food and beverages purchased at The Dairy Shop or Restaurants may be consumed on the farm.