Those of us who remember our milk being delivered to our doorsteps will love the experience of nostalgia a visit to The Deli brings. Just like the cream used to rise to the top (causing a fight over who would get to scoop it off!), so our farm shop will remind you of the good old days.
Offering a wide range of farm fresh milk and produce, a visit to The Deli is always a treat.
The Deli Delivers
Don’t feel like going out well if you live close enough, we will deliver to you.
All orders over the value of R 500 gets free delivery in a 5 km radius.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Ready-made meals and Platters
The Deli is serving up a range of Ready-made meals and Platters that everyone will love! Simply pick from the menu and place your order. You can either collect on your way home or we will arrange delivery to your door (within 5km radius of Irene Farm). Order 24 hours in advance, order online, via email or telephone.
OPEN 365 DAYS A YEAR, FROM 07H00 TO 18H00,
because we don’t want you to miss out on your favourite farm fresh milk and treats.
Certified raw full cream milk
To give you an idea of what we have available, here are some of our stocked items listed below:
- A wide range of homemade cookies, rusks, cakes, sweet loaves and the best milk tart in town!
- Irene Farm’s famous homemade pies and gourmet lunch sandwiches.
- Locally cured biltong and dry wors.
- Variations of ice cream, slush puppies and fresh popcorn to enjoy on the farm or on the go.
- Homemade jams, pickles, relishes and a large range of Peels honey products as well as locally produced honey and fresh honeycomb.
- A wide range of imported and local cheese as well as cold meats.
- Pasta’s and pasta sauces.
- A health section including wheat and gluten free as well as sugar free products.
- A varied selection of coffees (beans, ground and instant), teas and iced coffees.
- Assorted beverages including Frankies Old Fashioned range, homemade ginger beer, Elgin iced teas and fresh fruit juices.
- Assorted sweet treats for young and old.