Irene Farm is the perfect location with ample space whether you are planning an intimate affair or a big bash – we will ensure you are able to design and create your perfect daytime wedding. This 120 year old working dairy farm offers a unique and affordable experience. Boasting two ceremony venues, with a range of reception venues on the farm, you are spoilt for choice.
Venue hire includes the following –
Chairs (where benches aren’t provided)
Crockery, cutlery and glassware
White tablecloths (for round tables) and napkins
White Carlton chair covers (where benches aren’t used)
Waiter and bar service
Round tables with a maximum of 10 guests per table where benches aren’t used.
Guests are not permitted to bring their own liquor onto the premises.
Irene Farm has several buffet menus available from R160 per person upwards.
Menu options include:
Al Fresco Menu
Dairy Snack Menu
Farm Brunch Buffet Menu
Farmhouse Lunch Menu
Harvest Table Menu
Plated Dinner Menu
Tea & Cake Menu
Irene Farm is licensed to sell beer, wine, soft drinks and spirits.
Please take note of the following terms & conditions:
- The Irene Farm closes at 18h00. If you wish to continue your reception after this time then an additional overtime charge will apply and will automatically be added to your account.
- Use of the venue booked applies to 8 hours of venue hire and any additional time used after the initial 8 hours will be charged. This will be automatically added to your account.
- Please note that extended hours after closing time will only be permitted with prior arrangement.
- For any other options, please contact us directly.
- A 50% deposit of the total quotation is required to secure the booking. Cancellation of your function will be charged accordingly.
- A 7.5% gratuity on food sales will be charged.
- The client is responsible for the guest seating plan and guest list.
- Guests are not permitted to bring liquor onto the premises. No spirits are allowed onto the premises.
- No fireworks will be allowed on the property.
- No sellotape, nails, prestick, glue or staples are to be used in the venues or any other areas of the property.
- Any loss or damage to farm property, ie. linen, tables or furniture will be charged to the client’s account.
- The menu for the client’s function is to be finalised 14 days prior to the function.
- Please inform any outside suppliers used on the day (ie. décor, florist, music, etc) that Irene Farm does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to their property/equipment.
- Any draping and décor used is to be removed by the décor company on the same day as the function.
- Please inform florist suppliers that the Irene Farm does not provide working tables or vases and is not responsible for cleaning arrangements after setup.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notification.